Our Home

Our Home
Home is where we return for fulfillment and wholeness

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This week did not start off very well!  My puppy, Lincoln, got out of the yard and did not come back.  He and Boudreaux got out of an open gate and went on a "walk about" Saturday morning.  Boudreaux came back Sunday morning, but Lincoln was not with him.  He has tags so I thought if someone found him,  they would call. I have called everywhere and put up signs... still  nothing.   I have a sad feeling that something happened to him out there.  My heart is hurting because he has slept with me every night since we got him several months ago and I got very attached to that little guy.  He was the sweetest dog and followed me around the house and kept me company.  I pray that he is safe somewhere and that maybe his tags came off and a loving family has him. I miss my Lincoln!

No comments:

Post a Comment