Having lunch with Caitlin, Sawyer, Will and Susan yesterday at Mijo's when a car plowed into the restaurant 2 feet from where we were sitting. An older gentleman in his 60's thought he had it in reverse when it was in drive and slammed into the building. There was definitely an Angel watching over us yesterday. We were at a table that was up against the glass (that was from floor to ceiling) and we were in the direct line of his car. Somehow he swerved, just missing us and hitting the brick wall instead. I still can't quit thinking about it, I was sitting next to the glass (literally a few inches from it ). I am really trying to focus on the positive and that nothing bad happened to any of us. It made me think how in the blink of an eye, something could change your life forever. So grateful that we are safe and that the gentlemen was ok, too!
Oh my Goodness ~ Glad you guys are alright. Any news on Lincoln?
ReplyDeleteNO... I have called vets, pound and have driven neighborhood after neighborhood. I'm so sad about it. I just hope something bad didn't happen to him.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful! So glad you guys are okay. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThank you Paige!
Delete